- İki farklı besleme seçeneği : Phantom Power veya AA (kalem) pil
- Ayarlanabilir düşük-frekans azalması, gelişmiş diyalog yakalaması ve azaltılmış istenmeyen sesler.
The AT897 Line and Gradient Condenser Microphone from Audio-Technica is a short shotgun condenser microphone that has a low-cut filter and operates on battery or phantom power. It can be used to capture audio in various indoor or outdoor environments for film, broadcast TV, and other video applications.
The microphone’s short length of eleven inches ensures it remains out of the camera frame, when mounted on a compact consumer video camera. When capturing audio at long range, the microphone’s narrow pickup pattern enhances signal reproduction, off-axis sound rejection, and minimizes noise and ambiance, which delivers a natural sound.
In addition, a built-in low-cut frequency switch helps to eliminate noise and hum registering in the low-frequency range. This microphone operates on a single 1.5V AA battery or 11 to 52V phantom power, and terminates with a 3-pin XLR connector. It includes a AT8405a stand clamp, a AT8134 foam windscreen, battery, a 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter, and a protective carrying case.
- Short Lightweight Design
- An unobtrusive length of 11.0″ (279.40 mm) ensures that the microphone remains out of the frame when mounted on a compact consumer video camera.
- Excellent Noise Rejection
- The microphone’s narrow pickup pattern is desirable for capturing audio signals at long range. Its off-axis sound rejection minimizes noise and ambiance, emphasizing the desired signal.
- Low Cut Filter Switch
- A low-cut frequency switch eliminates noise and hum registering at the low-frequency range.