Stickies Advanced are double-sided, hypoallergenic, adhesive pads used to affix lavalier microphones directly onto skin or on top of clothing. The soft fabric sandwiched between the two adhesive pads prevents the adhered mic from creaking due to skin or clothing movement. Stickies Advanced are designed to remain secure when attached to a dry surface and are intended to be discarded after use.
- Stickier hypoallergenic adhesive on both sides;
- Supplied loose with easy peel-off tabs to make use easier;
- Round – larger diameter means perfect for use with the ever-popular DPA Concealers;
- O’s – allow wind protection on DPA Concealers, or folded-over with Overcovers;
- Squared – perfect for use with Sanken RM-11 (the rubber mount produced for the ubiquitous Sanken ‘COS-11’ mic) & for general cable management on radio mics.
Overcovers utilise Rycote exclusive fur technology, providing excellent wind-noise protection for lavalier microphones. They consist of a discreet, fur covering and are supplied with Stickies. With a Stickie affixed to clothing or skin, a fur disc is affixed over the top of a lavalier microphone.
- Large size (26mm) ideal for DPA Concealers;
- Supplied with Stickies Adv Round, at 23mm also bigger than ‘Originals’;
- Introducing new beige colour – to cater for even more applications.
Compatible with a huge range of lavalier microphones
Advanced Stickies and Overcovers are compatible with a huge range of industry standard lavalier microphones. Stickies Round are perfect for use with DPA Concealers, Stickies Squared are perfect for use with the Sanken RM-11 mount (for the COS-11D lav mic).