- Film, belgesel ve TV yapımları için gizlenmek amacıyla tasarlanmıştır
- Omnidirectional bir kapsüle sahiptir
- Özellikle fim çekimleri için tasarlanan mikrofon, en gerçekçi ses tonunu kaydetmek için üretilmiştir.
The black COS-11D Omni Lavalier Mic, Normal Sens, with Hardwired 1/8″ TRS Connector for Sennheiser Evolution Wireless Transmitter by Sanken is for capturing audio. It is designed to be used for various applications such as broadcast TV, theater, film, videographers, and more.
Delivering an audio performance that meets the standard of modern digital wireless microphone systems, the COS-11D addresses the noise issues associated with digital in order to ensure a pristine audio signal. Plus, the wide frequency response ensures accurate, transparent audio reproduction; and its omnidirectional polar pattern provides a generous pickup area while minimizing feedback and off-axis noise.
Furthermore, an improved water-resistant mesh screen protects against humidity, perspiration, makeup, bad weather, etc. This COS-11D terminates in a 1/8″ (3.5mm) connector and is wired for use with Sennheiser Evolution XS-W-12, SL100, 300, and 500 (G2/G3) Series transmitters. A metal windscreen, holder clip, rubber mount, and plastic case are also included.
- Overcomes digital transmitter RFI
- Water resistant
- Durable design
- Clear and rich sound
- Improved moisture resistance
- Original vertical diaphragm design
- Optimized for the human voice