- Preset frequency can be set without power or transmitter signal
- Scan mode stores up to five additional frequencies
- Multi-color LED and rotary control for programming and operation
- High sensitivity for extended operating range indoors or outdoors
- Rugged machined aluminum housing
- Attached battery door
- 8 hours battery life (alkaline)
- 20 hours battery life (lithium)
- 256 frequencies in 100 kHz increments
- Microprocessor controlled
- Pilot tone squelch
- Compandor noise reduction
Wireless IFB (interruptible fold back) systems are used for talent cueing and crew communications in broadcast and motion picture production. In other cases, the IFB system is used by directors and other management to monitor program audio during a production. The IFB R1a receiver provides simplicity and flexibility in a package that is intuitive for untrained users to operate.
The receiver is housed in a rugged machined aluminum package. An optional spring-loaded belt clip (shown at right) provides a secure mounting on a wide variety of belts, pockets and fabrics. The belt clip is removable to reduce its size and allow mounting into other types of bags and belt worn mounting systems common in field production.
Firmware Version 4
The Lectrosonics T2 is a synthesized, IFB in ear monitor portable transmitter that provides 256 user selectable UHF frequencies in 100kHz steps. It has 100mW power output and operates from a standard alkaline 9 volt battery. The Lectrosonics T2 IFB transmitter has dual LED’s for accurate gain adjustment, variable LF roll-off adjustment, compander noise reduction, pilot tone for audio squelch and wide range input limiting.