The Lectrosonics UCR411 Wireless Microphone Kit is an exclusive for B&H customers. The kit pairs the UCR411 with the SMV bodypack transmitter. The system combines digital hybrid technology, diversity reception and rugged components to achieve pristine audio signals at long range. The UCR411 offers over 256 selectable frequencies over a 25.6MHz band to avoid interference from local RF sources. This kit also includes the M152 omnidirectional lavalier microphone.
- Lectrosonics UCR411A – 400 Series Wireless Diversity Receiver (Frequency Block 21)
The Lectrosonics UCR411 is a portable, camera mountable receiver designed for professional audio applications in the field or indoors. The receiver is completely compatible with all 400 series wireless transmitters and provides 256 selectable UHF frequencies across a 25.6MHz tuning range. Smart Diversity reception reduces RF interference and dropout and a built-in RF spectrum analyzer searches across the entire 25.6MHz tuning range, locating the strongest possible frequencies in the area. The clear frequencies are marked and displayed on the backlit LCD. Balanced XLR output provides maximum output gain with minimal noise and the receiver is powered with internal 9V batteries or external DC power supply.
Note: For system compatibility, the component’s frequency MUST match your existing system/component frequency.
- 256 Selectable Frequencies
- Both transmitter and receiver offer 256 selectable UHF frequencies over a 25.6MHz range.
- Built-In RF Analyzer
- An internal RF spectrum analyzer searches the entire 25.6MHz range for frequencies most suitable for use in your area. Clear frequencies are then displayed on the LCD.
- Diversity Reception
- The UCR411 uses Lectrosonic’s Smart Diversity design for even further protection against RF interference and signal dropout.
- Lectrosonics SMV Super Miniature Wireless Microphone Transmitter (Freq Block 21)
The Lectrosonics SMV Super Miniature Wireless Microphone Transmitter incorporates Lectrosonics patented Digital Hybrid Wireless technology, in a package no bigger than a pager. The SMV transmitter is miniature in size yet rugged enough to withstand rigorous daily use in the field or in studios.
To meet the demand for both extended operating range and extended battery life, the SMV transmitters offer selectable output power of 100 or 250 mW. A third selection at 50 mW is provided for some theatrical applications, where the system design specifies lower transmitter power. The SMV transmitter offers 256 user-selectable UHF frequencies. The Switchcraft TA5M audio input has user-calibrated 44 dB gain range, and accepts electret lavaliere mics, dynamic mics, or line level signals. A DSP-controlled analog audio limiter is employed before the A-D converter. The limiter has a range of more than 30 dB and a dual-release envelope, making the limiter transparent while maintaining low distortion.
Lectrosonics patented Digital Hybrid technology revolutionizes wireless microphone transmission. Digital audio signal is converted and encoded for analog transmission, then decoded and converted back to digital audio at the receiver. The result is an exceptionally low noise floor as the compandor circuit is eliminated and clear audio reception is retained at greater distances.
The non-corrosive, machined aluminum casing is splash proof and features an LCD display with membrane switch control panel. The transmitter is powered by one AA lithium, NiMH or alkaline battery for up to 7.25 hours (lithium). The SMV transmitter is completely compatible with all Lectrosonics Digital Hybrid wireless receivers, as well as older Lectrosonics analog receivers.
- Variable, Selectable Output Power
- The SMV features selectable 50, 100, 250 mW output power.
- Miniature Design
- The miniature design allows for a variety of mounting possibilities in film, video, theater, performances, etc.
- Digital Hybrid Wireless Architecture
- Lectrosonics incorporates digital and analog audio technology to enhance range and eliminate the noise associated with compandor circuits.
- Locking TA5-Male Connection
- A locking TA5M input is compatible with Lectrosonics and third-party microphones and cables. The input accepts line and microphone level signal.
- Backwards Compatibility
- The SMV transmitter is completely compatible with all current Lectrosonics Digital Hybrid receivers and older Lectrosonics analog receiver models as well.
- Splash-Proof Enclosure
- The polished aluminum enclosure is moisture proof and ideal for use in rain.
- Extended Battery Life
- The SMV transmitter is powered by one AA alkaline, NiMH or lithium rechargeable battery. With Lithium power, the unit is capable of up to 7.25 hours of use.
- Lectrosonics M152/SM5P – Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
The Lectrosonics M152/SM5P is a highly sensitive omnidirectional lavalier microphone featuring a wide frequency response that accentuates the presence and character of the human voice. A moisture-resistant rubber sleeve protects the TA5-F connector and complements the water-tight characteristics of the SM Series transmitters.
The M152’s frequency response is measured at 20 Hz to 20 kHz with a slight rise around 10 kHz, resulting in a brighter, more “airy” response. A low frequency dip around 50 Hz reduces noise caused by proximity effect and ambience. The omnidirectional polar pattern provides a generous response at the direct- and off-axis sections of the microphone capsule.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern provides a generous pick up at the direct and indirect sections of the capsule. The omnidirectional pattern is less susceptible to handling and clothing noise.
- Wide Frequency Response
- The wide 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response features a slight rise around 10 kHz. The high frequency rise enhances high frequencies of vocals, creating an “airy” response.
- TA5-Female Connector
- The TA5-F provides seamless integration with Lectrosonics wireless transmitters.
- Moisture-Resistant Rubber Sleeve
- The connector’s rubber sleeve is moisture resistant and complements the water-tight characteristics of the SM Series transmitters.